I'm putting my blogs out of order since I'm too bust lately, but want to post before my photos become irrelevent. Last night Atumn came over again and we made one of my favorite things: Rainbow cupcakes! They are so amazing; I love them. Along with dinnner and cupcakes, we watched Shutter Island; a pretty interesting movie that requires one to create an opinion and theory about the scenerio. I do indeed have a theory about it, and enjoy discussing the movie, so let me know if you'd like to discuss it sometime(:
Photos of the night:
Not much smiling from me. (I was on the verge of being sick; woke up the next morning sick as a dog.)
Raw meat(:
Only a sicky would smile like that
twiny pic:
our pointsetta.
finishhhed!!!
time for frosting...NEED the frosting mMmm(:
shannon and atumn waiting in line for cupy-cakes
heavenly!! (white frosting for the clouds:)
sorry little sukcer:
close up and personal:
For some reason everything tastes better as a rainbow, at least the cupcakes do!
More to come,
-R
No comments:
Post a Comment