Friday, December 10, 2010

Fishy Poop

For the last couple of weeks I have Angelica's foster children. But this is only temporary, perhaps until next month; next semester. So for the past two days, I've noticed their cages getting extremely grotesque, and being the good foster mother that I am, decided to clean their cages. Plus, I personally cannot stand swimming in my poop, why let them suffer in their poop? I never knew poop and fish would smell so bad until to-day. I tried taking some photos of their before and after shots. And, if you look closely, they are extremely happier in their clean environment. This excites me. And I'm sure the effects will be the same for you.
BEFORE:
The cage on the left is clean; right is dirty:
Same below:

...and now they're both clean; both happy!

this little guy loved the camera, and me:

...the other little one, on the contrary, was speedy, and shy. However, he made for and excellent shot:

so serene; so satisfied:

ah, finally gotcha:

I usually always have a favorite photo from each time, this one is it:

It's sort of creepy, but since I cleaned their cages they will just stare at me every time I walk on by. They love me because I take care of them. But they're still creepy. However, their beauty makes up for it. I love fishies.

More to come,
-R


No comments:

Post a Comment