This weekend was a blast, and a total God-movement. Shannon, Lacey, and I worked at camp and hung out at our favorite place in between working hours. I love Idyllwild. I love it, I love it. I also love Shannon and Lacey. And I love how we always, always have good girl time, including great girl talk about God and life. I love Lacey. She has been such a blessing in my life since I've known her. And of course I love Shannon as well(: I didn't take too many photos this weekend because I was busy and because I didn't get a lot of moments to. But here are some that I did get:
 |
| This is what I lived on for almost a week |
 |
| My favorite. It was spray that numbs your throat so you can actually swallow(: |
 |
| I decided to dress up in Lisa's hand-me-downs for work one night(: |
 |
| The heater that saved us all. I slept on a top bunk so I could have this baby beating down on me in the cold, shivering nights |
 |
| I thought it humorous to see 8 beds being used by only 3 girls... |
 |
| our lovely little shower that is impossible to shave in hahaha |
 |
| One reason that I really enjoy staying in this cabin is that the toilet and shower are next to eachother, but seperated by a thin wall. This is nice because the person on the toilet can sing with the person in the shower. Works out great!! (: |
 |
| 3 mins before work I ran and got my camera because some of the Idyllwild sunsets are just that good |
 |
| The cabin |
 |
| room 17 |
 |
| This weekend was fun, while at our favorite place, I met a new friend: Daniel |
 |
| and met up with an old friend |
 |
| the guy whotook the picture was awkwardly hilarious; one of my favorite kinds of humor |
 |
| me and my cat |
 |
| kisses from my cat(: |
 |
| Me and lacey love. I love this girly |
 |
| and she loves me, I think (: |
 |
| Lacey laying on me |
 |
| cant forget about this one |
 |
| this chapstick is wonnnnderrrful. |
Overall, my weekend was amazing and God really showed me some things I didnt know about myself. So I learned a lot. Who would've thought it wouldn't be just an ordinary work-weekend, then again what's ordinary? I love God soo much, and all the blessings He's been showing me about how to live, and care for people.
More to come,
-R
No comments:
Post a Comment