Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Night With My Lovelies

Sunday nights have been becoming a habit of mine to go out with Shannon and Atumn. And might I add it is one of my favorite pastimes. Last Sunday we decided on Panda, and even though it is definitely not my favorite, I decided yes on Panda for a change of atmosphere and people. When we got there, the girl who took our order...was...not..really...with it. She reminded me of a robot, with no expression; no brain. When we paid for our food we went and got a seat in the back corner; secluded for girl time. But as we were eating Autmn said her food was really gross, so Shannon and I tried it and her orange chicken was as hard as rock and cold. It grossed me out(: We joked around of who would be the aggressive one to exchange the chicken, and I suckered Shannon into it, (we're working on her aggressiveness:) Shannon went to exchange the chicken and they said they'd bring it out. So 30 mins later they brought it out because robot girl forgot about it, (I just think she didn't program the order in her robot head:) I'm glad robot girl took our order because those kind of inferences are what make our nights; just new random happenings. I love it. The food at Panda is disgusting, and that's not me being negative, just truthful. I've had my share of authentic Chinese food and it beats the over processed, micro-wave-like faux-Chinese Panda serves. I delighted in chou main because you can hardly go wrong with it. After Panda, we went to coldstone. The hilarious part is that none of us were even close to finishing that...though, I did eat the rest of mine the next day(: After coldstone we headed home and decided to stop and say hi to our friends Chad & Diana who were fine dining at Jack In the Box. Here are the photos from Sunday night:

The music was really funky in Panda. Shannon dancing very intensely


Atumn hates it haha, and I don't blame her. It was trash-worthy

looks are deceiving

my yummies

creepy self-portrait

Shannon, not enjoying Atumn's food

what are we going to do?

love, love these lights

Shannon: being aggressive

fortune.

what is it?

satisfied Atumn

i lovee the blurry ones sometimes!!

Phantom Hand

tooo gooo

Shannon made sure I emphasized the "hot", to make sure it was hot. it was verrrry hot. (I think they micro-waved it for too long;)

Better? Yes.

Taking a bite of the good stuff. She stole my chou main for a bit(:



"If your desires are not extravagant, they will be granted".
I think it's dumb on a couple levels. I'll expand on one:
Basically this fortune is saying something along the lines of,
"You have a better chance at desiring to be a hobo because college is hard and expensive."
At least, that is what I took from it. College and my future have been on my mind a lot lately.
 

At JitB

Sooo  happy.

Love, love this



Being weird, just for kicks.

Autumn with her $8 coldstone.

My $2 coldstone, (coupons ftw.) Barely ate any of it.

Our night ended the way it started, just like every Sunday night: wonderful. God is so good and has really blessed me with really good friends and just people who surround me. This year has been a big growing one, and I continue to grow in Christ.
More to come,
-R

No comments:

Post a Comment