Saturday, November 27, 2010

Shoo-bop-doo-bop-do-bop Yeaheeeyeah...

To-night me and my sisters decided to get out of the house for some quality sister time. I always look forward to these getaways where it's just us, seeing as I don't come across the opportunity to very often. We were going to hang out at C-Note, but when we got there it appeared to be completely replaced with a bagel place that was not open yet; which in a way I was very excited about because I love bagels..so we went to our second resort: Starbucks. I know *bucks so well, I might be applying there in the future. So upon our arrival I told my sisters all about how I get free syrups, soy, and refills, and they were thrilled; as was I, on a count of I gave up caffeine for almost a week now, so I missed it. We all sat there, enjoying our coffees, chatting, and messing with my mom's camera. I had no idea it had the option of macro, so you can imagine I was more than excited when I found it out. After Starbucks, we decided on visiting Target, where we all, (except Shannon), bought Olga shoes on sale. Now even though they were on sale, I did spend $9, however, I was in need of new shoes with semi-decent support. On our way home I set the camera on the dash, while we sang to shuffle on Shannon's iPod. Here are some photos from our night:

...equipped with a sunset
my bad, turned into my good ;)

lazy, sensitive eyes

tall, christmas blend w/vanilla syrup:

reading between the lines:

paparazzi:

..she knows something

macro?

alone together.

getting artsy:

tall pike roast w/white chocolate mocha syrup w/soy; my favorite atm:

slurrrrp, slurp

"you look dumb." "no, i look cute.."

...too much to drink?

caught being the creeper:

close ups:

my Asian baby:

terrible...

they said I can't lift weights for a while, how about an eyebrow? self portrait:

...engaged receipt:

...mysterious?

Tension:

...best photo of the night; self portrait:

Messing with macro..





braided hair:

now the car photos: photo cred? dashboard.

singing on shuffle:


...solo?




...to-night was a great night to add to this fabulous weekend...Sooo not looking forward to our departure tomorrow...

More to come,
-R

No comments:

Post a Comment