Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Garage Projects Day Dos: Dresser Continued

To-day was the second day of painting my dresser, and let me tell you, it was a lot harder than yesterday. I woke from barely any sleep this morning, and wanted nothing more but to be home the entire day I was at school...when I returned home from my classes this morning, I headed straight for the couch. After about five minutes I started back on the Garage Projects. Let's start with the body:
Next, the drawers, (first coat):

Coat numero uno:

Painting away:

 Awesome painting techniques;)


 Here are the drawers altogether:
 And the final product in my room, (still wet in this pic):
I feel like adding texture to it; seems kind of bland...well, this might not be the last we see of this dresser:)
To conclude, while I was washing my paint  brush clean, I noticed this:
Result of God painting the sky into perfection.

More to come,
-R

No comments:

Post a Comment