Well, as you all know, summer is rearing to an end. Two awesome people recently left to go back to their normal lives and I decided to claim their room because I love having my own space. I admit: I <3 IT! Everyone was content on where they were living, so I am now the owner of my very own room in our house for my last week at camp. And what a splendid way to live during my last days here. I took some pics today and decided to post!
Sleeping Area:
Cluttered Dresser Area:
Ariel View Of Shannon:)
Thank You John For The Dock!
Ah yes, the famous yellow hat, once was offered money at In-n-Out for this baby. But I declined; don't care too much for money, (would rather have the hat; a treasure I once bestowed upon at a thrift store.)
Can't seem to figure out how to rotate photos on this computer, but here's a view from the empty top bunk:
I'm going to miss camp, and the people along with it!
-R
Thats a sweet hat. But mine is better.
ReplyDelete