This week has been amazing! I haven't blogged in a while due to working so much, and not enough leisure time to go on the internet.
On Sunday evening, MamaLisa took me, Shannon, Peckles, and Sarah to to stay in Santa Clarita with our beloved friend, Sherry. The hospitality was immense, and the best I've ever had. I have never felt so comfortable staying at a woman's house that I had just met briefly a couple days before. While staying with Sherry, we enjoyed watching movies, eating Chinese take out, making vegetarian pizza while dancing around, and the internet at our finger tips. On day two at Sherry's, MamaLisa picked me and the girls up for an excursion at the Valencia mall. It was huge! We had a great time walking around and seeing all the different types of stores. At one store we went to, called Sidecca, MamaLisa bought us all neon colored hair extension. So we put them on and took pictures. Sadly, I can't figure out how to upload pictures on this computer....but maybe I'll figure out later on in life. So after the mall, and two visits to Starbucks later, we headed to one of my favorite places: Wold Market. World Market is delicioso! I found some things I really wanted to buy including this nifty set of chop sticks and a top ramen bowl! I'm definitely going back when I have more money...After World market we went to Old Navy for about 5 mins and bought a whole bunch of clothes because the sales prices were half off...yummm my favorite :) When we were finished there, we went and bought the prettiest flowers we could find for a "thank you" to Sherry for hosting us for the first part of the week. We glady appreciated every part of staying with her! On Tuesday MamaLisa headed for home, while me, the girls, and Sherry met Meghan at iHop for breakfast. Sherry treated us once again, and it was a great morning to say the least. After breakfast we went back to Sherry's, packed up Meghan's car, said our last goodbyes to Sherry, and then we were off to Meghan's house in Carlsbad. Yesterday, when we arrived at Meghan's, we picked out a recipe for dinner and went grocery shopping for it. We picked out a chicken pasta blend and added garlic and cheese bread. It was superb! For dessert? Ghiradelli Double Chocolate brownies. We finished off the night with 3 movies: Take The Lead, She's The Man, and White Chicks. We finally fell asleep around 2 a.m.; all four of us slept on Meghan's very pleasant couch. And today Meghan made us amazing quiche, which we ate with fruit salad. A great breakfast I must say, but its already 1:21!!!! Time is of the essence, and I'm off to enjoy the rest of the day. I'll write soon.
-R
No comments:
Post a Comment