Sunday, September 12, 2010

Celebrating 17 Years...

As you well know, last wednesday was my birthday! I went to school and church, treating it like any other day. But on friday, after the bible study, we headed down to San Diego where we stayed with our sisters, and had a delicious time. Kaitlin took us out to dinner at an amazing sushi restaurant called Sushi Deli, which was the most amazing sushi I've ever had. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, it was my first time. What a great first time it was.
Here are some photos from the event of the night:
First time wearing my cowboy boots outside of Idyllwild:
Twinsies: (Ironic discovery! We're both wearing heart-shaped neck laces we received from our parents. I think she got hers on her 16th birthday.)
Sometimes I'm terrible at taking photos:
Second attempt:
Kaitlin was the only one who was experienced in going out for sushi, so we ordered just a couple plates of different kinds of rolls which included:
garlic edamame
miso soup
spicy tuna roll
california roll
Mexican roll
salmon roll

It was amazing. After we left sushi, we went over to Fresh&Easy and bought tubs of ice cream/ gelato. Hmmm yumm. This wraps up night 1 of my 17th birthday with my sisters.

1 comment: